Tuesday, December 2, 2008

GOING HOME SOON?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!

Today I realized what a bad blogger I have turned out to be! Only 17 more days until I am back in the States! I have mixed feelings about it. I have had such an amazing time over here that it is hard to convince myself that my time is up here and that I have to leave Europe. Over the past month I did some great things! Our program went on a week long trip around Eastern Europe. Granted its not a place that I would normally think about visiting but it was gorgeous and a lot of fun! We went to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Hungary. I definitely recommend traveling to these places. My friends and I also went on a trip to Italy and when we were there we went to Rome, Florence and Tuscany. The Italian sure know how to make great food and even better gelato! We saw some of our friends while we were there, went to plenty of museums, and went on a wine tour in the Chianti region of Tuscany!! Italy was one of my favorite trips. After I came back from Italy it was only a short time before my mom and her friend Linda came and visited me! It was the perfect thing she could have given me. I loved being able to show her where I was living and what I had been doing for the past few months. I tried to play tour guide and hopefully I did a good job!
With only a few weeks left I have realized that there are still so many things in Vienna that I want to do and see! Along with that I am going to Krakow this weekend to see the concentration camp Auschwitz and I need to see Salzburg also (where the Sound of Music was filmed) before I leave.
I do have to apologize for not blogging as much, I guess you will have to ask me about my stories in person. See you soooon!!!!!

No comments: